I had some more fun over on icanhascheezburger.
Category Archives: humor
Amone the many emails that get passed around, you will occasionally find one that is both funny and thought-provoking.
If you ever wondered what side of the fence you sit on………..
If a Conservative doesn’t like guns, he doesn’t buy one.
If a Liberal doesn’t like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.
If a Conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn’t eat meat..
If a Liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.
If a Conservative is homosexual, he quietly leads his life.
If a Liberal is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.
If a Conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation.
A Liberal wonders who is going to take care of him.
If a Conservative doesn’t like a talk show host, he switches channels.
Liberals demand that those they don’t like be shut down.
If a Conservative is a non-believer, he doesn’t go to church.
A Liberal non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced. (Unless it’s a foreign religion, of course!)
If a Conservative decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.
A Liberal demands that the rest of us pay for his.
If a Conservative reads this, he’ll forward it so his friends can have a good laugh.
A Liberal will delete it because he’s “offended”.
Here’s me reading “Harry Reid” (by Jack Norcross) accompanied by pictures of the trailer I saw the poem on.
I took the trailer photos Elko, NV.
I took the sign photo in Alamo, NV
poem by Jack Norcross
photos by Greg Irwin
I have no connection with Jack Norcross, I just saw the trailer while travelling.
This was too good not to repost.
This post is taken from Michellemalkin.com (all formatting by me).
Of course donks have “principles:”
1. I am a donk first, and an “American” second. When America becomes worthy of me, I might reconsider.
1a. “No” doesn’t really mean “no” when I am doing to you what I know is best for you.
2. The answer to every problem is more government.
2a. When the government creates problems, see 2 above.
3. The American People are a bottomless pool of money — that doesn’t belong to them, but to the government.
3a. As long as I have checks in my checkbook, I am entitled to write checks regardless of what the bank says about my account balance. Likewise, when I run the government printing presses it is impossible for me to “run out of money.”
3b. If you are more prosperous than me, it’s because you inherited it undeservedly from your parents who screwed over “the poor,” or because you screwed over “the poor” yourself. Either way, you must be punished by having your ill-gotten gains confiscated and re-distributed as I see fit.
4. No sacrifice is too great for me to call upon you to make.
5. Anything which increases the power of government in general, and that of the donkey party in particular, is an a priori good.
6. Honesty, decency and intellectual consistency, like taxes, are for “little people.”
7. When I use government to make racial minorities into permanent wards of the state, I am a good person. If you disagree, then you are a racist.
8. When I dissent, I’m a patriot. When you do, you’re un-American.
9. Rules are for fools when they interpose themselves between me and what I want, but they can be helpful as clubs to use on you.
10. When you understand what I want, then we’ll have a “mutual understanding.”
There’s lots more, but you get the idea.
How many government bureaucrats does it take to change a light bulb?
One to assure everyone that everything possible is being done
while the other is busy screwing the bulb into the water faucet.
Recently, President Obama went to Osan Air Base (a US military base in South Korea). While there, he opened his mouth and admitted his true reason for going there:
“You guys make a pretty good photo op,”
Of course, this just begged for me to make a LOL.
moar funny pictures
Here’s a little photoshop fun I had. It’s a parody of the famous “Pass it on” billboards by The Foundation for a Better Life.
No disrespect for the billboards (which are good, for the most part) is intended.
Anyone else remember the old Liberal bumper sticker slogan about the Air Force having to hold a bake sale to buy a bomber?
How about this:
Won’t it be a great day when taxpayers keep all the money they earn and Congress has to hold a bake sale to pay for their pork?